The list of published papers in peer reviewed journals:
- Goran M. Stojanović, Maja M. Radetić, Zoran V. Šaponjić, Marija B. Radoičić, Milan R. Radovanović, Željko V. Popović, Saša N. Vukmirović, Textile-based microfluidic platform for detection of cytostatic drug concentration from sweat samples, Applied Sciences (IF: 2.217), 10, 4392; 2020. ISSN: 2076-3417.
- Adrian K. Stavrakis, Mitar Simić, Goran M. Stojanović, Electrical characterization of conductive threads for textile electronics, Electronics (IF: 2.412), 2021, 10(8), 967; https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics10080967
- Adnan E. Ali, Varun Jeoti, and Goran M. Stojanović, “Fabric based printed – distributed battery for electronic textiles and wearables: A review”, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (IF: 8.090), 2021, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 772-793, doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/14686996.2021.1962203
- Goran M. Stojanović, Ankita Sinha, Adnan E. Ali, Varun Jeoti, Marija B. Radoičić, Darka D. Marković, Maja M. Radetić, “Impedance analysis of milk quality using functionalized polyamide textile-based sensor”, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture (IF: 5.565), 191 (2021) 106545, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compag.2021.106545
- Mehwish Hanif, Varun Jeoti, Mohamad Radzi Ahmad, Muhammad Zubair Aslam, Saima Qureshi, Goran Stojanovic, “FEM analysis of various multilayer structures for CMOS compatible wearable acousto-optic devices”, Sensors (IF: 3.576), 2021, 21, 7863, https://doi.org/10.3390/s21237863
- Qureshi, Saima, Goran M. Stojanović, Mitar Simić, Varun Jeoti, Najeebullah Lashari, and Farooq Sher. 2021. “Silver Conductive Threads-Based Embroidered Electrodes on Textiles as Moisture Sensors for Fluid Detection in Biomedical Applications” Materials 14, no. 24: 7813. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma14247813
- Hima Zafar, Asma Channa, Varun Jeoti, Goran M. Stojanović, „Comprehensive Review on Wearable Sweat-Glucose Sensors for Continuous Glucose Monitoring“, Sensors (IF: 3.576), 2022, 22, 638. https://doi.org/10.3390/s22020638
The list of papers at conferences:
- Brkić Miodrag, Jelena Radić, Kristina Nikolić, Mirjana Damnjanović, “A temperature compensated MOSFET-C band-pass filter in 0.35 um CMOS technology”, 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits & Systems (DDECS’2020), 22-24 April 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, doi: 10.1109/DDECS50862.2020.9095661.
- Kristina Nikolić, Jelena Radić, “A tunable bandwidth 6th-order active low-pass filter in 0.18 um CMOS technology”, 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits & Systems (DDECS’2020), 22-24 April 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, doi: 10.1109/DDECS50862.2020.9095683
- Ksenija Stanojević, Jovana Kalamković, Lazar Milić, Adrian Stavrakis, Sanja Kojić, Nikola Plavac, Goran Stojanović, “Application of SEM and conventional microscopy in the analysis of dental floss wear and break”, 13th Scientific Conference for Metrology and Quality in Production Engineering and Environmental Protection (ETIKUM’2021), 3-4 December 2021, Novi Sad, Serbia