The list of published papers in peer reviewed journals:
- Goran M. Stojanović, Maja M. Radetić, Zoran V. Šaponjić, Marija B. Radoičić, Milan R. Radovanović, Željko V. Popović, Saša N. Vukmirović, Textile-based microfluidic platform for detection of cytostatic drug concentration from sweat samples, Applied Sciences (IF: 2.217), 10, 4392; 2020. ISSN: 2076-3417.
- Adrian K. Stavrakis, Mitar Simić, Goran M. Stojanović, Electrical characterization of conductive threads for textile electronics, Electronics (IF: 2.412), 2021, 10(8), 967; https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics10080967
- Adnan E. Ali, Varun Jeoti, and Goran M. Stojanović, “Fabric based printed – distributed battery for electronic textiles and wearables: A review”, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (IF: 8.090), 2021, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 772-793, doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/14686996.2021.1962203
The list of papers at conferences:
- Brkić Miodrag, Jelena Radić, Kristina Nikolić, Mirjana Damnjanović, “A temperature compensated MOSFET-C band-pass filter in 0.35 um CMOS technology”, 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits & Systems (DDECS’2020), 22-24 April 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, doi: 10.1109/DDECS50862.2020.9095661.
- Kristina Nikolić, Jelena Radić, “A tunable bandwidth 6th-order active low-pass filter in 0.18 um CMOS technology”, 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits & Systems (DDECS’2020), 22-24 April 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, doi: 10.1109/DDECS50862.2020.9095683